Goal: To Build Childhood Resilience with:
Smart Health & Education, Research Network & Innovation
Guided by S.M.A.R.T workplans = Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Timebound*
*Adapted from: https://www.cdc.gov/dhdsp/evaluation_resources/guides/writing-smart-objectives.htm
Objective 1: Promote Multicultural Understanding
- Increase multicultural awareness through arts and cultural entertainment including through the following activity:
- Multicultural Dance, Music, and Theatre Performances
- Partner with programs that offer shared reading time and conduct a program evaluation with a pre and post literacy assessment through the "Get Ready to Read" program.
- Increase the rate of developmental screenings of young children for early detection of developmental delay and disability by supporting early education and care programs to increase their Star Quality Rating.
- supply training video that helps parents and teachers complete the Ages & Stages questionnaire
- supply screening materials kit
- host a training for how to complete the Ages & Stages Questionnaire
- Increase dental care referrals among preschools, kindergarten, and first grade:
- supply basic needs supports: such as a packet of dental care items for all income groups, but especially for low income families affiliated with or graduating from Head Start programs
- Email to increase collaborations including with PCA Delaware: http://pcadelaware.org/contact/
- do a quality of life assessment for children participating in pca programs using a 1 page survey to be completed by the child and a 1 page survey to be completed by the corresponding parent in order to determine needs for anti-bullying or programming for healthy relationships.
- Improve quality of social science programs through survey research and project evaluation
- Activity: Formative and Summative project evaluation for Padma Sherni Inc. planned activities
- Any research activities will be IRB approved by an independent agency: http://www.solutionsirb.com/fees/
Copyright © 2017 to 2020, Padma Sherni Inc. All Rights Reserved.